20121228

Start a business selling music instruments & rental

Start a business selling music instruments & rental:
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP
Get Connected To Profits. The Proper Wholesale Warehouse Connections Are At Your Fingertips. Small sample below of just a few of the music instruments and accessories stocked by Partner Warehouse.  Call (760) 994-0710 for more information on how to get started today. New year is almost here!  start a new business in music instrument sales and rental in your town. www.wholesalemusicwarehouse.com A+ Rated.

Accordion
Acoustic Guitars
Amps
Banjo
Banjo Case
Banjo Gig Bag
Banjo Strings
Bass
Bass Gig Bag
Blue Books
Bongos
Capo
Clarinet Case
Clarinets
DJ
Flute
Flute Case
French Horn Accessories
Gig Bag
Guiro
Guitar
Guitar Accessories
Guitar Bags
Guitar Case
Guitar Kits
Guitar Pickups
Guitar Stands
Guitar Straps
Guitars
Harmonicas
Harp
Instructional
Keyboard
Keyboard Accessories
Literature
Mandolin Case
Mandolin Strings
Mandolins
Mandonlins
Maracas
Metronome
Mic Stands
Mics
PA
Pedals
Percussion
Percussion Accessories
Percussion Drum Sticks
Picks
Pitch Pipe
Sax
Sax Case
Slide
Strings
Tambourine
Trombone
Trumpet
Trumpet Case
Tuner
Tuners
Ukelele
Violin
Violin Accessories
Violin Case
Violins
Wind Accessories
Wireless Mic
Wireless Mics

testimonial from member:

Just wanted to let someone know just how much Wholesale Music Warehouse has done for my
new online business. I had been searching for quite some time for a wholesaler that could
provide child size guitars at a reasonable price. I paid $900 to sign up with a company that provides wholesale products.  They had a lot of the items that I was looking for, so I thought it would be a great opportunity.  Then, while browsing the internet, I found Wholesale Music Warehouse. I called and talked to Kelly.  She was very friendly and knowledgeable. She explained that this company would have distributors contacting me instead of me having to look for them. The results were fast and effective. Just one of the distributors  that Wholesale Music Warehouse sent to me had a majority of the guitars that I needed on my website. Also,  the price of one of the guitars was listed at one third the price that I was going to have to pay the much more expensive wholesale company. A couple of weeks after I signed up with Wholesale Music Warehouse, I had a few questions and was able to call back and talk to Kelly again. She was just as courteous and efficient as she had been before! I am sure that this is the best money I have spent to create my business!

Thank you Wholesale Music Warehouse, and thank you Kelly!

Sincerely,

Dana Reese
Music Re-seller



Sign up for wholesale music warehouse services for dealers www.wholesalemusicwarehouse.com
(760)994-0710 Tel.   email    kelly@wholesalemusicwarehouse.com